Mandviwalla Plastic Industries Limited was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on June 13, 1988, and obtained a Certificate for Commencement of Business on February 13, 1989. The company was established keeping in mind the need for an organized and corporate structured setup in a totally disorganized and cottage-manipulated industry.
The achievement in the plastic industry has been remarkable through innovations of new and improved products the company has gained considerable market share and creditability amongst the multinational companies. Mandviwalla Mauser Plastic Industries Limited is still the only manufacturer of plastic barrels upto the 210 liters capacity.
Consequent to the signing of the Know-how agreement with Mauser Werke of Germany the company’s name was changed to Mandviwalla Mauser Plastic Industries Limited.
The project is located at Port Qasim Karachi, with all infrastructural facilities are for the speedy implementation of all industrial units in the area.
The project consists of two units. The first unit is designed for the manufacture of injection Moulded Plastic Products while the second unit is equipped with a blow molding technique for the manufacture of 210 litter plastic drums.
The first unit consists of a computerized injection molding plant in Remo (Italy) consisting of five machines. The following ranges of products are produced at this unit:
- Automobile Products
- Rubbermaid Products
- Textile Bobbins
- Textile Crates
- Plastic Chairs
- Poultry Equipment
- General Household Products
- Components of Domestic Appliances
- Automotive Battery Containers
The plant is producing single mold monoblock “SOHNI” Plastic Chairs along with automatic poultry drinkers and other secondary domestic appliance industries.
The plant and the technology for the manufacture of the drums have been provided by Mauser WERKE GmbH, Germany, which are one of the leading manufacturers of Plastic
Drums and have as many as 52 licensees around the world. The design of the drums is protected by international patents.
The company has entered into a technical know-how agreement with M/s Mauser Werke GmbH for the manufacture of these plastic drums. Under the terms of this agreement, Mauser Werke GmbH provides known how including all information, experience, and methods, present and future, including special techniques and production devices that are required to enable technicians to produce the plastic containers to perfect quality standards.
- Achieving customer satisfaction by manufacturing quality products, timely management of deliveries, and after-sales support.
- Ensuring quality manufacturing by producing the highest quality of plastic products at competitive prices.
- Expanding customer base by exploring new national and international markets and understanding product research and development in plastic products as well as our own market requirements.
- Ensuring efficient resource management by managing human, financial, technical, and infrastructural resources to support the above strategic goals and to ensure the highest possible value addition to stakeholders.
- Striving for continuous improvement and innovation with commitment and responsibility;
- Treating stakeholders with respect, courtesy, and competence;
- Practicing the highest personal and professional integrity;
- Maintaining teamwork, trust, and support, with open and candid communication;
- Ensuring cost-consciousness in all decisions and operations;